If you can use your Steinberg software on multiple computers or a single machine depends on the location of the license.
- A license for software using Steinberg Licensing can be activated via Steinberg Activation Manager on up to three computers.
- To use your license on further systems, already activated licenses need to be released via the Steinberg Activation Manager first.
- The Steinberg Multiuser Administration Guide helps you install Steinberg Licensing-based applications in a multi-user environment, such as a classroom.
- Licenses stored locally on the hard disk in a Soft-eLicenser are bound to the computer.
- If you need additional installations in parallel on other computers, you need to purchase the required number of programs (including the licenses).
- Alternatively, licenses can be transferred from a Soft-eLicenser onto a USB-eLicenser. In this way, they become transportable.
- Licenses stored on a USB-eLicenser (dongle, key) can be used on any suitable computer on which the corresponding software has been installed. Of course, the USB-eLicenser needs to be connected.
|Information onSteinberg Licensing
|About Soft-eLicensers and USB-eLicensers