In November 2021, we announced Steinberg Licensing, a new user-friendly licensing technology. Two months later, on January 12, 2022, Dorico 4, the first product using Steinberg Licensing, has been released.
Here is an overview of all Help Center articles related to Steinberg Licensing and the transition from the eLicencer-based licensing management to the new licensing system:
- New Steinberg Licensing - Information and FAQs
- How to verify eligibility for free Grace Period update
- Steinberg Activation Manager: Maximum number of activations exceeded
- Steinberg Licensing: "Verification Pending"
- Steinberg Licensing: Steinberg Download Assistant
- List of programs relying on Steinberg Licensing
- Steinberg Activation Manager: No license found
- Steinberg Licensing: Upgrades from eLicenser-based products
- Steinberg Licensing: License upgrade for Dorico SE 3.x users
- Steinberg Multiuser Administration Guide