If you have added a folder as 'Favorite' in the Media Rack and then change the folder’s content while Cubase is closed, changes won’t be reflected by the Media Rack while 'Show/Hide Attribute Filters' is turned on.
Turn 'Show/Hide Attribute Filters' off:
- In the Right Zone, select the Media view.
- Click on 'Favorites'.
- Open a favorite folder.
- Disable 'Show/Hide Attribute Filters' in the upper right.
Alternatively, you can manually update the favorite folders following these steps:
- Open MediaBay (F5).
- Right-click on the corrresponding folder.
- Select 'Update Favorite' from the cotextual menu.
- Repeat for each folder you wish to update.