We hope you are doing well in these difficult times!
We would like to inform you about how the Corona virus impacts our support team here at Steinberg headquarters.
Everyone in support is well and we remain at your disposal to assist you as early as possible. However, the support traffic has increased significantly over the last weeks while the internal communication and well-known workflows had to be modified because of our relocation to home offices. These new challenges are slowing us down.
Our support hotline in Hamburg is available as usual, but the response to written support requests is delayed. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Please check the Help Center and our forum for tips and further help.
Thank you for using our software and stay safe!
Your Steinberg Support Team
The Steinberg Media Technologies support team is committed to provide a comprehensive service. An important part of any support offer is the direct contact via email and telephone. Before getting in contact with us, we'd like to ask to check our other online resources for troubleshooting. Often, this helps solving issues even if the support team is not available.
- Update patches for our products can be downloaded using the Steinberg Download Assistant or from our download section.
- Our Help Center provides detailed answers to frequently asked questions.
- Many issues can also be solved with the help of other users in our forum.
- Manuals are available at Steinberg.help.
Please note that the info below mainly applies to the countries, Steinberg Media Technologies provides direct support for:
- Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland)
- United Kingdom and Ireland
All other countries: please have a look at the this page to find our local distributor responsible for support.
Information on support for the Nuendo product family can be found here.
Order and Online Shop support
If you have any questions related to your order (status, refunds, etc.) please contact the customer support of our online shop partner Nexway (formerly Asknet).
The link below provides access to contact information and additional FAQs.
Nexway Customer Service Center
We provide a support request form for registered users in MySteinberg.
Please check whether your product is currently supported by us!
Steinberg support agents are on hand to answer your queries by telephone. Here you can find the telephone numbers depending on your country.
Before you call
- Support can only be provided to registered users! Please check whether your product is currently supported by us!
- Make sure the product is registered in your MySteinberg account.
- Check for updates on software, drivers and operating systems.
- Use the search feature at the top of this page to find a possible solution.
- Consult the available documentation provided with the software or on Steinberg.help.
Please understand that we don't have the time to explain the whole functionality of our products or answer general audio/midi questions.
Prepare for the call
- Be in front of your computer.
- Know your passwords.
- If possible, be connected to the Internet.
- If possible, use a landline to call for a good connection.
Monday - Friday 10.00 AM - 12.00 PM and Thursday 2.00 - 5.00 PM
(Central European Time)
|Germany, Austria, Switzerland||+49 (0)40 401 10082|
|United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Scandinavia, Portugal||+49 (0)40 401 10125|
|France||+49 (0)40 401 19254|
|Italy||+49 (0)40 401 19262|
|Spain||+49 (0)40 401 19263|
All other countries
Hardware service (RMA)
Information on service and repair of Steinberg hardware can be found here.