The Steinberg Media Technologies support team is committed to provide a comprehensive service. An important part of any support offer is the direct contact via email and telephone. Before getting in contact with us, we'd like to ask to check our other online resources for troubleshooting. Often, this helps solving issues even if the support team is not available.
- Update patches and manuals for our products can be downloaded from our download section.
- Our Help Center provides detailed answers to frequently asked questions.
- Many issues can also be solved with the help of other users in our forum.
Please note that the info below mainly applies to the countries, Steinberg Media Technologies provides direct support for:
- Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Scandinavia (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland)
- United Kingdom and Ireland
All other countries: please have a look at the this page to find our local distributor responsible for support.
Information on support for the Nuendo product family can be found here.
Order and Online Shop support
If you have any questions related to your order (status, refunds, etc.) please contact the customer support of our online shop partner Asknet.
The link below provides access to contact information and additional FAQs.
Asknet Customer Service Center
We provide a support request form for registered users in MySteinberg.
Please check whether your product is currently supported by us!
Steinberg support agents are on hand to answer your queries by telephone. Here you can find the telephone numbers depending on your country.
Before you call
- Support can only be provided to registered users! Please check whether your product is currently supported by us!
- Make sure the product is registered in your MySteinberg account.
- Check for updates on software, drivers and operating systems.
- Use the search feature at the top of this page to find a possible solution.
- Consult the available documentation provided with the software or on Steinberg.help.
Please understand that we don't have the time to explain the whole functionality of our products or answer general audio/midi questions.
Prepare for the call
- Be in front of your computer.
- Know your passwords.
- If possible, be connected to the Internet.
- If possible, use a landline to call for a good connection.
Monday - Friday 10.00 AM - 12.00 PM and Thursday 2.00 - 5.00 PM
(Central European Time)
|Germany, Austria, Switzerland||+49 (0)40 299 962705|
|United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Scandinavia, Portugal||+49 (0)40 299 962740|
|France||+49 (0)40 299 962741|
|Italy||+49 (0)40 299 962701|
|Spain||+49 (0)40 299 962737|
All other countries
Hardware service (RMA)
Information on service and repair of Steinberg hardware can be found here.