The missing print option is part of the still existing limitations of the 64-bit versions of Cubase for Mac OS X.
To be able to print with Cubase directly, please start the program in 32-bit mode by following these steps:
- Quit Cubase.
- Select Cubase within the "Applications" folder.
- Press cmd + I, to open the Info window. You can also access it by selecting "Get Info" from the contextual menu which pops up when you click on Cubase while holding down the ctrl-key.
- In the Info window, enable the option "Open in 32-bit mode".
The next time you start Cubase the print option is available as usual.
In 64-bit mode, it is necessary to export the score as an image from Page Mode view:
- Make sure you've enabled the Page Mode view in the "Scores" menu.
- Go to File / Export / Scores… to start the export.
- The exported image file can be printed by any suitable program, for example Apple's preview.