A newly purchased Steinberg software box must contain a card - the so called Essential Product License Information - on which an Activation Code or a Download Access Code is printed. The codes are needed to download the needed software license.
- If the Essential Product License Information seems to be missing, please verify if the card has been slipped into the printed manual or is stuck in the box.
- If you have purchased software online, you have received an Activation Code or Download Access Code by email. Please check your mailbox.
- If your new software came with an USB-eLicenser, please check whether the license is already on the USB-eLicenser:
- Download and install the latest eLicenser Control Center.
- Connect the USB-eLicenser.
- Run the eLicenser Control Center (Mac: Applications, Windows: Programs).
- Contained licenses will be displayed on the right.
If you cannot find the Download Access Code or Activation Code, please contact our technical support. If you prefer to call our support team, please mind that you'll be asked to provide us with a proof of purchase. If you contact us by email or support request form, please name as many details as possible and attach the proof of purchase.