If the eLicenser Control Center installation is not up-to-date, it might happen that an entered activation code cannot be recognized correctly. In this case, please follow these steps:
- Download and install the latest eLicenser Control Center for your operating system.
- After the installation has been completed, open the eLicenser Control Center and apply the 'Maintenance & Online Synchronisation' by clicking on 'Perform Maintenance Tasks' (or click on the 'Maintenance' button if not shown).
- Click on 'Enter Activation Code'.
- Enter the activation code.
- Click on 'Continue' and, finally, on 'Download License'.
If the problem persists even though you've installed the latest eLicenser Control Center, please contact our technical support. Please name as many details as possible and tell us the activation code.