When you start a Steinberg application, Steinberg Activation Manager opens and shows the following error message:
"No license found"
- Please verify, if you have installed the product version matching your license. For example, you cannot start Cubase Elements using a Cubase LE license.
- The Steinberg Activation Manager window names the possible reasons why the license needed to start your Steinberg application could not be found and also provides solutions.
- If you have already purchased the software, you have received a Download Access Code for your product. Probably, you simply haven't used it yet to activate the license. To do so, please open the Steinberg Download Assistant and enter the Download Access Code as described in detail here.
- If you don't own a license yet, you can buy the product in our online shop to get your Download Access Code. For most of our software, you can also obtain a trial license on the corresponding product page.
- If the license is on your old USB-eLicenser, please attach it to your computer and retry.