A newly purchased Steinberg software box must contain a leaflet - either the so-called Essential Product License Information for activation codes or a License Redemption Card/Download Information for Download Access Codes on which the code is printed on. These codes are needed to activate the software.
- If the code seems to be missing, please verify whether the card has slipped into the printed manual or is stuck in the box.
- If you have purchased software online, you have received an Activation Code or Download Access Code by email. Please check your mailbox with the order confirmation.
- If your new software came with a USB-eLicenser, please check whether the license is already on the USB-eLicenser:
- Download and install the latest eLicenser Control Center.
- Connect the USB-eLicenser.
- Run the eLicenser Control Center (Mac: Applications, Windows: Programs).
- Contained licenses will be displayed on the right.
If you cannot find the Download Access Code or Activation Code, please contact our technical support. If you prefer to call our support team, please mind that you'll be asked to provide us with a proof of purchase. If you contact us by email or support request form, please name as many details as possible and attach the proof of purchase.